Allison + Partners Korea
웹사이트를 방문해 주셔서 감사합니다.
Allison + Partners Korea
웹사이트를 방문해 주셔서 감사합니다.
Korea is a vibrant market, with a technology sector that has experienced tremendous growth in the last few decades. As one of today’s top global economies, Seoul is ripe with business opportunity and home to the headquarters of several Fortune 500 companies. Our team focuses on building systematic PR strategies and developing internal educational programs that exceed the expectations of our clients. All of our work is done in the hopes of achieving two main goals: tangible business results for our clients and the growth and happiness of our employees. Key service offerings include communications consulting, media relations, digitally integrated communications and marketing for clients spanning the technology, consumer, healthcare and government sectors.
앨리슨+파트너스(ALLISON+PARTNERS), AI마케팅(AIM) 및 헬스케어(APH)전문 연구소 한국에 설립
지난해 10월에 한국에 진출한 글로벌 PR 에이전시 앨리슨+파트너스(Allison+Partners, 이하 A+P)가 AI마케팅연구소(A.I.Marketing Lab)와 헬스케어 커뮤니케이션 연구소(Allison+Partners Healthcare, 이하APH)를 한국에 설립하고, 디지털 기반의 인텔리전스 마케팅 및 헬스케어 시장 공략을 강화한다고 밝혔다.
연구소 설립을 기념하기 위해 CEO이자 회장인 스콧 앨리슨(Scott Allison)과 공동창업자인 앤디 하디 브라운(Andy Hardie Brown)이 한국을 방한했다. 또한, 해당 연구소들과 본사와의 긴밀한 협력을 위해 주요 인력들이 한국에 파견될 예정이다.
ALLISON + PARTNERS 한국지사
주소: 서울시 강남구 테헤란로 87길 36, 도심공항타워 3층 (삼성동 159, 삼성역 5번 출구, 코엑스 옆)
대표 이메일 주소: email@example.com
KOREA OFFICE EXECUTIVES
MANAGING DIRECTOR, TECHNOLOGY + B2B
Mina joined Allison+Partners from M&K PR, which she grew from a small IT PR firm into the largest technology communications agency in Korea. She has served as a senior consultant and helped many multinational companies with their entry into the Korean market. Mina is also a noted expert in Blockchain technology, having recently authored “BLOCKCHAIN to Master in One Night, the Beginner’s Guide to Blockchain Technology.” Mina also serves as the vice chairman of the Korea Public Relations Consultancy Association (KPRCA).
MANAGING DIRECTOR, HEALTHCARE + LIFE
Jacklin was a founder of MOSCOMM, leading the agency's fast growth focusing on healthcare and life sectors. Under the leadership the agency established a long-proven track record of success in support of the global pharmaceutical companies,
medical device, public health service, health-functional food and other health & life products.
MANAGING DIRECTOR, CONSUMER + INDUSTRY
YR Yoon is an authentic pioneer and professional communicator in Korean PR industry with 30 years of experience providing strategic counsel to clients in the automotive, manufacturing, consumer goods and finance industries. She has provided insightful communication strategy and implementation to leading global/Korean companies, small and mid-sized enterprises, startup companies, government and public organizations.
CAREER + OPPORTUNITIES
신입사원 및 경력사원을 수시 모집합니다.
PR 전문가 양성을 위한 사관학교를 자처하는 Allison + Partners Korea에서는 신입사원 및 경력사원을 수시 모집합니다. Allison + Partners Korea는 신입사원을 위해 필요한 PR 기본 교육과정을 제공해서 PR전문가로 성장시키고 있습니다.
뿐만 아니라 다양한 IT 시스템 및 업무 효율성을 높일 수 있는 방법론을 교육해 클라우드 기반의 모바일 오피스 시대에 가장 경쟁력 있는 인재로 발전시켜 드립니다. 또한, 경력 사원들에게는 효율적인 팀별 운영시스템과 모바일 오피스 제도를 통해 유연하게 일할 수 있는 환경을 제공해 창의력을 극대화할 수 있도록 지원합니다. PR전문가로 성장하고 싶으신 분과 PR 전문가로서 실력을 마음껏 발휘하고 싶으신 분이라면 누구든지 문을 두드려 주십시오.
Allison + Partners Korea의 일원이 되시고자 하시는 분은 국영문 이력서 및 자기소개서를 준비해서 firstname.lastname@example.org으로 보내주십시오. 소정의 절차를 따라 채용하도록 하겠습니다. 자세한 사항은 JD(직무 설명서)를 참조해 주십시오.
Statement of Functions
The AE is responsible for the day to day management of client contacts specific to the client’s PR activities. The AE will not only manage specifics in reference to the PR functions of the client but develop and manage media relationships on behalf of the client.
- B.S. or B.A. preferably in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, English, Marketing or a related field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communications ability
- Competent in written Korean and English as well as the ability to minimally communicate in these two languages
- Ability to manage and retain a positive relationship with clients and members of the media
- Creativity and staying power to complete and execute projects
- Self-driven and motivated to create and project a ‘Can-Do’ attitude
- Proficient in MS word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Maintain regular contact with clients; proactively offer and implement new ways to meet client needs.
- Build understanding and knowledge of the client’s business and their competitive environments.
- Actively participate/contribute to the development of account plans/ideas. Provide appropriate instruction to junior staff on projects.
- Participate in program presentations to clients or new business presentations.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively develop full range of written materials including press releases, byline articles, speeches, client correspondence and reports.
- Initiate implementation of media events, press conferences/briefings, media tours, etc.
- Develop editorial/journalistic/media contacts; utilize them in news releases, features, etc.
- Under the strategic direction of senior management, act as the primary implementer of account plans.
- Verify information to assure accuracy of media materials and contacts.
- Facilitate teamwork by delegating and involving junior staff members whenever possible.
- Create budget status reports and review job status reports.
- Vigorously pursue competitive estimates for services from vendors.
- Seek counsel from financial manager to be able to review financial reports, project budgets, and related financial materials.
- Develop an understanding of various research methods; coordinate internal and external resources in implementing research projects.
- Assist senior management in developing proposals and gathering information for new business opportunities
- Please send a resume and a self-introduction letter to email@example.com
(Both Korean and English in MS word format only)